Simple SCORM Video Player
See for yourself how easy it is to convert any video to SCORM or xAPI!
Watch the video now to see how you can convert any video to SCORM in just 30 seconds!
Convert any video to SCORM or xAPI in 30 seconds!
Simple SCORM Video Player and Converter will convert any .mov, .mp4 or other popular video format into SCORM in seconds, and you will be able to get your videos to work with your e-learning platform (LMS).
Fully HTML5 Compliant
Each package created by Simple SCORM Video Player and Converter is 100% HTML5 compliant.
Converted videos run on mobile, desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone.
The output is 100% responsive and can run on any device. Load the package to your LMS and access the video content with any compatible viewer.
Use videos from anywhere!
Use videos from your server or anywhere else like YouTube, Vimeo or your desktop to work in your LMS.
Best of all Simple SCORM Video Player is only $199.95 for a single user license.
With this license, the registered user can build an unlimited number of SCORM video packages.
All our products have a 30-day money back guarantee. There is no risk to try our software so try it today, and see how quickly it will work for you!
Companies who use Simple SCORM Video Player and Converter
WHAT YOU WILL GET AND BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH
- Fully HTML5 compliant
- Track any video format on your LMS
- Completion tracking at the end of video or within last N% of video
- Mobile and desktop friendly
- Control seeking behavior; prevent fast-forwarding
- Allows you to use videos from your server or anywhere else like YouTube, Vimeo or your desktop to work in your LMS
- Supports YouTube and Vimeo video embeds
- Offers autoplay (not supported on iOS)
- Responsive video sizing
- Produces packages that can run on SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, Tin Can or WBT (tracking disabled) environments
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the formats supported by the browser’s HTML5 video element, and the playback technologies and plugins made available to Video.js. docs.videojs.com
* Most browsers now play MP4 with h264 video. If you want to have a single source, and neither live streaming nor adaptive streaming is a consideration, MP4 with h264 video and acc audio is a good choice. docs.videojs.com
For completion tracking, there is a property in config.js named “completeFn” that you can assign a function to when the video fires the onComplete event upon reaching the end of the video.
Any LMS that supports SCORM or xAPI is supported. Here are a few LMSs that we have tested on.