JCA Solutions offers e-learning development services through our partner SealWorks.
Sealworks is a privately owned corporation founded in 1992 by Nick Floro and Kristina Veale. It was their vision to work with clients, as a partner, to develop unique solutions to help their market and educate their audiences. Sealworks has focused on beautiful designs while weaving technology to produce transparent interfaces to a wealth of information. Sealworks has developed hundreds of solutions for small, medium, large and Fortune 500 based companies including Apple, ABC Television, Barrons, Benetton Sportsystems, Cigna, First Union Bank, Dow Jones, Educational Impact, Fox Television, ISI Thomson Scientific, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Johnson & Johnson, Lucent Technologies, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, McNeil Pharmaceutical, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Quest Diagnostics, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Wyeth Ayerst Pharmaceutical, The Wharton School, and WHYY Public Television.
Sealworks Interactive Studios offer a wide variety of services including concept development, storyboard design, strategic planning, interface design, content development, video and audio production, two- and three-dimensional animation, interactive programming, multi-platform development delivery to web, cd-rom as well as portable devices. We develop custom solutions for e-learning, web sites & applications, marketing communications, content management, sales presentations, and product visualization.
Strategically located in Washington Crossing, PA, Sealworks is within a 1-hour drive of New York and Philadelphia. We work with clients around the world through the use of our Extranet, web and phone conferencing and on-site visits.
Sealworks maintains a state-of-the-art production studio with the following equipment:
- 10 production stations - 2D and 3D graphic production, creation and development
- 4 full digital video workstations- digitize, edit, optimization, conversion and output content in NTSC, FireWire digital video, component and SDI formats
- 2 digital audio workstations - creation and editing
- CD/DVD Burners and Duplicators - creation of CDs for backup, archive or duplication
- Stations – Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP. LINUX (Test Stations XP, Vista and Windows 7)
- 4 Linux Servers, 4 OS X Servers, 2 Windows Servers, database, tracking of jobs, daily backups, archiving, file sharing, scheduling, ftp, dynamic web servers
Sealworks is comprised of a team of individuals with experience crossing multiple media disciplines. Our team includes producers, art directors, graphic designers, interface designers, usability experts, 3D modeling and animators, programmers, instructional designers, writers, audio/video engineers and system engineers. Each team is designed and selected based on the specific demands of each project.